Okay, I know I've been doing it over and over, opening new blogs and then deleting them, but I'm not doing that with this one. I'm not. Maybe I might, but I'll try to remind myself not to.
Either way, blogs are to express yourself right? So I shall start now.
It's December already and Christmas + romance is in the air, like poisonous fog that makes everyone go blind with either aforementioned romance or jealousy.
Maybe not everyone.
But that's not the point. The point is that love is in the air and everywhere around you, you can spot twitterpated people. And then some who just look like they played with superglue and forgot to wash their hands. And, okay, so I'm a little jealous.
Not of the superglue, silly, of the feeling.
I like feels. I like it when people feel happy, cause their happiness makes me feel happy. I don't like it when people are sad, cause their sadness makes me feel sad. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming my feelings on others, I have my own feelings too, but I'm easily influenced by how other people feel. My friend says it's called empathy. I can get most feels, but there's this one feeling that when I'm near others who are feeling it (usually couples), I can't seem to grasp. It's like a fish. I can't get a tight hold of it. It makes me feel awkward or crazily happy. I sound nuts, but I'm serious. When I encounter this feeling, I either feel like I'm intruding or like I've found the moon and two stars in my sandwich.
My friend says it's called love.
I don't think so. I've felt love before. It's warm and comfortable, you never feel like you're intruding, you never feel so happy till you think you're on drugs. When one person loves another person, I've seen it, I've been there and I've felt it. It doesn't feel that way. My friend says that you can't tell how love feels from another person, cause it's not possible but that's bull because I have.
So, I don't think this feeling is love, I think that this feeling is called extreme like. Not really love, because love is not like that. One feeling is different from another feeling. There cannot be two versions of one feeling. Happiness is distinct from euphoria, sadness from despair, hate from anger, and love from like. They feel alike, but they're not.
Love lasts. Like falls apart. I've felt both.
Extreme like? Not yet, but I have reason to believe that I will. One day.
...
On a different note, I applied for uni today and I'm scared. Uni sounds like a daunting prospect. I know I said the same thing when I started college, but it was the truth then and it is the truth now. And don't anybody dare tell me that college went alright so Uni will go fine too. Uni and college are two different balls of wax. There's no mixing them together. It's like saying, the light bulb shines therefore the sun will shine.
I'm experiencing some age thingies too in applying for Uni. They have to ask people whether it's okay for me to go to Uni underage. It's not like I'm twelve. I can take care of myself. I'm not stupid. I got here early didn't I?
Yeesh, from the way they treat my application I might as well be six.
Right. So that's that.
Ciao, for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment