Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Book-ing

Recently, a friend of mine launched his first EP and for some reason, I feel really encouraged. Not to say that I'm going to start singing now, that's stupid. I mean seriously, I'd never get that good. But I can write.

Okay, so maybe that's mostly opinion. My friends say that I can write, I like writing, and therefore I guess I can write, but that's really not the point right now.

The point is, I wanna write a book. A short, thin little thing which I don't think is going to get me anywhere, but I'm actually just writing it for shits and giggles. Something for me and something for my happiness. I'll promote it on Facebook, don't sleep for three nights, bash myself for writing such a stupid piece of crap, and if it gets likes or something, write a sequel.

And, I got Facebook. Last I checked I had seventy over friends. I didn't even realize I knew so many people.

Oh and also for shits and giggles, here's a little short:

Angels weren't meant for Earth.

God gave me an angel. He let me know her, love her, and He had to take her away because she wasn't meant for this sad, pathetic place called Earth. She was always meant to leave and I'm the most blessed out of all blessed men because I knew her.

But though I knew this truth, though I knew that she was supposed to go, I couldn't just let her leave like that without saying my last goodbye. So, instead of leaving like she told me too, I watched her spirit float higher and higher. She smiled down at me, encouraging me to leave but I couldn't. I was frozen in place.

Right before she floated out of my reach, I grabbed her ankle, pulled her down and kissed her.

She disappeared in my arms.

...

If you liked it, comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment